Please join us in praying for the lost youth in our area and for the mission of Youth For Christ.
Current Prayer Requests
Please join us in praying for:
- Our team of staff and volunteers as they build relationships with lost youth in the community
- New adult volunteers to expand our ministry
- Positive working relationships with local school officials
- The beginning of new ministries
- Pray that God would open our student's hearts to know Him and His love for them.
- Pray that our students would, through the influence of Campus Life or Teen Parents or staff interaction, come to trust that God can run his/her life even better than they can.
- Pray for our new staff: Frank, Nick, and Jay as they continue rasing their support and building their new ministries.
- Pray for the Campus Life clubs which have finished up for the school year. This means there a large number of students graduating and we only have this summer to get to know them and share God's love with them. Pray that they will respond well.
- Pray for fun, safety, and that we will make some great new contacts with students through our Day's at the Lake June 23, July 9, July 23, and August 6.
- Pray for students preparing to go with us to Project Serve YFC Camp as they look for funds to be able to go and to develop stronger relationships with everyone who attends.
- Pray for our staff as we make preparations for our summer events. Many will be traveling quite a bit for various events. Pray for their safety and that our events will accomplish their purpose to build long-lasting Christ-Sharing relationships with students in a fun, challenging environment.
YFC believes in the power of prayer! In fact it's one of our essientials: We deliberately engage lots of Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
"And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us." 1 John 5:14
Many dedicated volunteers serve by regularly praying for our work. Join our prayer team sign up below!