YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer and the Word of God, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- Widespread Prayer - We deliberately engage lots of Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
- Loving Relationships - We consistently pursue lost kids & engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus.
- Faithful Bible Teaching - We accurately handle Biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives
- Collaborative Community Strategy - We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
- Adults Who Empower - We strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.
"3Story®" Relationships - Our Way of Life
Youth for Christ staff and volunteers are encouraged and trained to live a 3Story life: A way of life that guides followers of Christ to BE good news while telling stories of THE Good News. It is a way of seeing how the relationships we have with other people and God can be connected and grown. 3Story is not an evangelism tool or method, it is who we want to be and how we want to live. In YFC, 3Story is our living operating system. Our hope is that it becomes our DNA.For more information about 3Story, visit www.3story.org